Written by AD
1. After smashing his Ferrari up, police questioned Ronaldo about the incident. He blamed it on the wall not being 10 yards back.
2. After smashing his Ferrari Fergie made Ronaldo practice taking corners again at training.
3. Witnesses at the scene of the Ronaldo crash say he was only lightly tapped by a car from behind, when all of the sudden the car flipped over and rolled ten times. It then span around on the spot for two minutes, then all the wheels fell off and it caught fire.
4. The strange thing about Ronaldo's car crash is that, even though he only slightly injured his leg in the accident, he rolled out of the car clutching his head.
5. Looks like Ronaldo's using his free-kick technique in his car and sent it straight into the wall.
6. Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because Ronaldo mounted the pavement.
We are one of the biggest and friendliest athletics clubs in London and compete across a huge array of leagues, events and championships and have athletes of literally all standards and ages and across all events.
Whether you are an 8 year old novice, a senior international or a “more mature” athlete looking to get back into the sport – we can help you achieve your goals.
We cater for runners, jumpers, throwers and multi-eventers on the track, in the field, on the roads or over the country and are based at Kingsmeadow in Kingston-upon-Thames (KT1 3PB). We'll be very happy to help you with your sport – so please just get in touch and we'll do all we can to assist.
Jack Petchey Coordinator
Club General Secretary
Database Data Controller
NAL Men’s Field Captain
Surrey Coach Mentor – Hammer
Surrey Men’s Team Manager
Competition Vest supplier
President & UKA Technical Official
Website Content Admin