PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING to see the procedures put in place to keep yourself and others safe!
If you become ill with COVID 19 within 10 days of training YOU MUST inform the club of the Zone, Time, and Date that you trained via the email@example.com to enable us to track and trace everyone who trained with you.
The table at the bottom of this page shows the current availability of facilities available to K&P members only.
The following rules will have to be observed by all athletes and coaches:
- When entering the track everyone will be required to sanitise their hands.
- You must not be someone who is in a high-risk group or who has been self-isolating
- You must not be displaying any COVID-19 symptoms
- People train at their own risk, KACPH, MS, RBK and PL accept no liability for any risk of people becoming ill following a training session.
- Arrival and departure: Ample car parking spaces are available to ensure social distancing. Coaches and athletes to stay in the car park, maintain social distance, groups can enter the track area 5mins before their session is due to start and must leave within 5mins of the end of the booked session.
- Changing rooms, showers and vending machines will not be available
- Toilets will only be opened on an individual basis by staff IN AN EMERGENCY.
- The KACPH Container and KACPH Gym will be closed and must not be accessed until further notice
- No Spitting at all on the track or grass
- PL will provide first aid cover and staff will wear appropriate PPE equipment.
- Athletes will be expected to bring their own refreshments / water.
- Rubbish bins have been removed, please take your rubbish with you
- The number of people in each group set by latest government restrictions and to include coaches. Social distancing to be maintained at all times.
- Parental / Guardian oversight: U16s will be required to have a parent/guardian/siblings onsite who will be required to STAY IN THE CAR PARK and maintain the required social distance from each family group at all times.
- No spectators will be allowed into the stands or track area.
- Only personal equipment to be used and handled by the coach or athlete. No track equipment to be used including hurdles.
- No access to the high jump and pole vault mats, and the long and triple jump pits.
- PL to rope off zones to ensure people stick to their zones and to reduce any misunderstandings / disputes which staff and people training should not have deal with.
- All running to be done in lanes 1, 4 and 7 only for flat runs, any hurdles that are needed to be within the sessions in Zones 2,3 and 4. These are only to be run in lanes 5 or 8 and runs only to take place when no-one is running within 50m of the athlete in lanes 4 or 7.
- No overtaking during running sessions
- Anyone who does not adhere to these rules will be asked to leave and will not be able to book future sessions.
Booking slots will by 80 mins with a 10 min gap to allow safe exit and entry by each group.
The Track and field will be open from Monday to Friday 4.40pm to 9pm.
- Session 1 enter the track at 16:40 – 18:00 leave the track by 18:05
- Session 2 enter the track at 18:10 – 19:30 leave the track by 19:35
- Session 3 enter the track at 19:40 – 21:00 leave the track by 21:05
Individuals will only be able to book one zone at a time and must remain in their zone throughout their training session.
There are also slots available at the weekends
- Session 1 enter the track at 9:00 – 10:30 leave the track by 10:35
- Session 2 enter the track at 10:40 – 12:30 leave the track by 12:35
Please send your booking request stating the Zone, Time slot and Date that you would like to book to firstname.lastname@example.org
The spreadsheet below will be updated to ensure you can see which sessions are available to book.
DO NOT come to the track unless you have booked a session.
Bookings will be on a rolling 7 day booking process with the roll over at 8am each morning to ensure fair booking opportunities for all.
Non-Momentum Athletes training payment options:
- Payment needs to be made in advance, the cheapest way to do this is to take out the Gym (covers the track as well) Flex Monthly DD for £20 a month – this is cheaper than paying £5.50 for each session, please complete your online membership before your first training session: Here
- When the track opens fully you can upgrade to the Gym Upfront Payment of £204 which is £3.92 a week.
Momentum Athletes training payment options:
- All Momentum payments will be taken either online or contactless for these sessions
Please remain 2 metres apart in the queue and observe social distancing
- Zone 1 lanes 1-2 for endurance runners – recovery kit area to the side of the hammer cage outside the roped off area
- Zone 2 lanes 3-5 for 400 to 1500m runners - recovery kit area on outside of track next to the long jump run up
- Zone 3 lanes 6-8 for sprints 200m start to the finish line – recovery kit area 110m start line by the gym
- Zone 4 lanes 6-8 for sprints finish line to 200m start – recovery kit area 100m start area below the upper hammer cage
- Zone 5 Shot put area – recovery kit area grass area to the side of the circle
- Zone 6 High jump and lower cage - recovery kit area high jump area
- Zone 7 Javelin far end – recovery kit area grass area to the side of the run up next to the pole vault
The full risk assement can be found here